Jun 24, 2014

At the edge of a vision



                              at the edge of a vision

 

                                               







my creative energy beckons me to originality. 
I go out for a look and see... 


  
   I think  I'll go right
-to the heart of the matter.

Down memory lane with my camera recorder
to capture the moments
at the heart of my matter.


Up-Cycled neck tie to the rescue

Of course I never leave home without my I phone Case!
These fashionably clever, functionally handy cases
are created with up cycled Neck Ties.
The leather strap looks as good as it wears. 
UpCycled I Phone Case
 100% Handmade.
Leather strap. 
Velcro enclosure for added safety.
Know where your phone is.
Fashionable, hands free carrying case.

I love mine.
Check them out. HERE

16.00 Canadian + Shipping
Inquiries to 
Handations@Hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger